I've been very happy to provide all the content at this web site (in addition to thousands of e-mails) to help players out. Unfortunately, internet access and web space costs money. Though I do get paid for my articles when they go to print, posting them to the web takes a fair amount of time and energy. I absolutely can't stand banners and advertisements either. They look terrible and hog page space that I'd rather use for content. They also have the potential to give the impression of bias.
What I've done instead is find a way to provide an on-line shop. I don't actually make any sales myself. All the sales are carried out by Dunhams, Sport Chalet, or US Cavalry. But every time you follow one of the links I provide and make a purchase, I get a small commission.
So, the next time you're thinking about buying some paintball gear or magazine subscription, consider buying through one of my links. You'll get the product you want at a decent price (Dunhams even offers web price-matching), and you'll help me continue providing you with the best free product reviews and technical help available.
To get to my shop and all the direct links just follow the link below.
Here's some used gear I and my friends are selling. Full descriptions and asking prices accompany pictures. Please do not ask me to post your used stuff for sale here. I've done that once before and got burned. I'll only post my own stuff and my close friends' stuff here.
I'm sorry to say this, but I won't take COD anymore. None of the shippers will guarantee to only take cash or a cashier's check/money order. I'll only accept full payment in advance, either by personal check (which has to clear first), cashier's check, or money order. If you want to pay by credit card, you can get a PayPal account and pay that way. Click on the logo here to sign-up. It's convenient and easy.
Please don't bother asking me to make any exceptions. I won't. The only changes I'm willing to make is to ship via two day or overnight shipping. The extra shipping costs will have to be pre-paid as well.
Stuff I Want
Nothing just now. Sorry.
Stuff For Sale/Trade
Used 2000 Autococker with:
$500 with stock barrel, $600 with all barrels in picture.
- Right-feed, silver body
- STO ram
- Jackhammer II LPR
- TASO short-throw 4-way valve
- Chrome, cut back-block (old stock length) and chrome high-flow bolt
- LAPCO cocking rod
- LAPCO timing rod
- Warped Sportz beavertail
- Palmer Stabilizer pressure regulator
- Benchmark .45 frame and chrome, slotless trigger plate
- Shocktech bottom-line ASA and steel-braid hose
- »Apocalypse/Armageddon-compatible bottom-line cradle alternately available if preferred over bottom-line ASA
- Matching anodized pneumatics and trigger shoe
- Colored grip-panel screws
Used Autococker Parts
- Stock Sledgehammer - $20
- Chrome Clippard ram - $15 each
- Angry 4-way valve - $15
- 2 Old-style Stock 4-ways - $10 each
- Stainless steel, stock-style valve and cup-seal - $20
- Brass velocity screw - $10
- Threaded, stainless steel adjustable cocking rods - $10 each, includes shipping
- Timing rods - $10 each, includes shipping
Gas-Through Forgrips: $20 each, includes shipping
- Palmer forgrip, nickel plated
- Smart Parts forgrip, includes integrated barrel-plug
New Angel 2-finger ring-trigger: $15
Evolution Spyder Bolt: $15
Armageddon/Apocalypse-compatible drop-forward: shifts 3" forward and 1.5" down.
NEW Vertical ASAs for the Automag, splash-anodized (puple/black/gold, gray/black/gold, camo): $15 each (includes shipping)
New Dumpy bottom-line splash-anodized black/red/silver: $15
Used Duck-bill bottom-line: $10
Send offers, questions, or requests to Ravi at firstname.lastname@example.org
All material at this site is © Ravi Chopra, 1999