- January 3, 2002
- Massive gigantic huge update. I've actually been putting this up for the last few days. I've now put up every article I've written except those I wrote specifically for What Paintball Gear which is on the news stands now. You'll find reviews of 18 new paintguns and countless accessories and parts. All in the Articles & Infosheets page.
- August 21, 2001
- I finally put up the Matrix article. You can stop bugging me about it now. Also updated the Stuff 4 Sale page. I don't know when I'll have the time to update again. I have a ton more articles, but HTMLing them and scanning photos takes a lot of time. As I'm starting a new job, my free time will be VERY limited. As always, if you want to see my articles as I write them, they are printed in Paintball Games International and their new annual product review publication, What Paintbll Gear (WPG).
- June 13, 2001
- The big news today is that the site is at a whole new location (www.paintballravi.com) and I have a new e-mail addy ravi at paintballravi dot com. Both should be easier to remember.
Huge thanks for this change go out to Digitalinet for providing me with the new digs and domain. Check them out if you need site hosting. They have a lot of cool new features which (if I get the time to actually learn how to use) will appear at my site here.
- March 24, 2001
- I finally got off my ass and added some stuff. You can now find pics of my latest collection of gear in See My Stuff. Pics of both the Autococker and Mag I'm selling are up in Stuff 4 Sale, along with a pile of used Autococker parts. And I've added a bunch of new articles! The new articles are How not to suck: taking the mistakes out of your game; WGP 2000 Stock Autococker; Shocktech SFL Autococker; Galactic Systemz Automag upgrades; Impulse. I'll be putting up a bunch more new articles soon.
Oh and finally, a new affiliate at my on-line store. Go there through my store or links page and make a purchase and I get a small comission to help keep this page up and free for all.
- December 14, 2000
- I've decided to sell my Dark Angel LCD and Z-body Automag. They're both great guns, but I never shoot them (I'm an Autococker guy, I cant help it). Itt a shame to leave them just sitting in my closet, though. You can find full descriptions of the packages at my Stuff 4 Sale page.
- October 7, 2000
Yes, I have a small store up on the web now. Everything is actually handled by other parties, but I get a small commission. This is one way you can help keep this web site free of entry fees and banners. You can subscribe to any of the big paintball magazines through one of my links there as well. Don't be left behind. Subscribe to PGI if you want to stay on top of my articles as they're written.
- October 6, 2000
- My articles on the Warped Sportz's Dark Angel LCD and Bullseye Autocockers are now up.
- October 5, 2000
- A couple new articles up today, including Worry about game, not your gear: tournament prepping your equipment., and the entire Blowback Blowout. I expect to have the Dark Angel LCD and Bullseye Autococker articles up in the next few days. I've also added a couple new links.
- July 15, 2000
- I put up the Shocktech Autococker centerfeed article. That's going to be it for articles for a little bit. I have some writing to catch up on for publication.
- July 13, 2000
- Finally have put up my article on the Shocker 2000 centerfeed. I've completely redone the Infosheets page. Let me know what you think of the new layout. Many things now gone from Stuff 4 Sale. Still looking for an inexpensive centerfeed Autococker for tests. Oh, and for those of you who haven't figured it out, I've moved the Autococker timing article to the troubleshooting section of the Autococker Infosheet.
- May 28, 2000
- Slowly adding pics of the different parts to the Autococker Infosheet. Also put up a new PGI "Dope" set of articles for April 2000.
- May 14, 2000
- Absolutely HUGE update to the Autococker Infosheet - both graphics and content. Take a good long look at the troubleshooting section. It contains all three of the Autococker maintenance articles I wrote for Paintball Games International. A few changes to the Stuff 4 Sale page as well (some lower prices asked).
- April 2, 2000
- More stuff up, including pics of my new Westwood, Z-body Automag, and pics of the paintguns I've put up for sale. Check it out.
- March 29, 2000
- Wow, it has been a long time since an update. Not much new just yet. Mostly just new stuff for sale. I promise I'll try to get some new articles and pics up after I get back from spring break. Remember, if you want to see all my latest stuff the best way to do it is to subscribe to Paintball Games International. They always get my articles first.
- November 7, 1999
- Just put up a new link to the best extreme sports store in Michigan: Rage Sports: "We don't play nice." What a motto.
- October 31, 1999
- Massive update just completed. TONS of new articles. Big changes to the graphics, including optimization for faster loading. More big updates to come - my personal gear and the Autococker Infosheet are in particularly desperate need of updating soon. I'll try to get those done in the next month or so. Poke around and e-mail me (at ravi at paintballravi dot com) what you think. Oh, and if you run into any dead links (some are inevitable with this big a change), please let me know. I'll fix them ASAP.
- May 30, 1999
- I've finally posted the long-awaited Dark Angel article. Follow that link or go to the Infosheets page to see what else is around.
- April 12, 1999
- Two new articles up: ANS Xtreme Gen-X Autococker review and Extreme Rage's 5-pack for PCRI. Both at the Articles & Infosheets page.
- March 19, 1999
- I've just posted 4 new PCRI articles. Hope you like them.
- March 18, 1999
- Quite a few updates today. I've finally put up pics of my new Dark Angel, as well as completely revised my barrels page. You can also see some updated pics of what I'm including with the black Stage X Bad Boyz Toyz Autococker I have up for sale.
- March 7, 1999
- Some new stuff up for sale along with some revised prices on older stuff.
- February 25, 1999
- Two new PCRI articles up at in the articles section: Palmer's Quickswitch and the Shocktech RAT valve II for the Autococker.
- February 22, 1999
- My Westwood Autococker was stolen from the team car at Skydome '99. If anyone has information about it, please contact me by e-mail (at ravi at paintballravi dot com) immediately. Any help that results in recovery of the 'gun and/or prosecution of the thief will be rewarded.
- February 3, 1999
- Just added pictures to the article on how to time the Autococker: 4 easy steps. They aren't hugely revealing or anything, but they're better than nothing.
- January 25, 1999
- Sorry, I know it's been a while. I think you'll find it's been worth the wait, though. I've just put up eight new articles, including 2 new 'cocker ariticles and 6 new articles which I've written for PCRI. Let me know what you think.
- December 3, 1998
- There are now 4 used Bad Boyz Toyz Autocockers for sale here at a variety of upgrade levels and price points. Check them out.
- November 14, 1998
- I've put up some pics of my new Westwood-milled 'cocker from Bad Boyz Toyz. They aren't the best pics, but they'll do for now. You can find them at the See My Stuff page.
- October 22, 1998
- I finally got my new Westwood-milled Bad Boyz Toyz Autococker. No pictures up yet. I have decided to put my old Bad Boyz Toyz Stage X Autococker up for sale. It isn't cheap, but it's completely unique, awesome performing, and exceptionally reliable.
- October 20, 1998
- Finally! Some new stuff! Actually, this isn't so new. The Blazer article has been up for a while, but I haven't had the time to update this page. Take a look. I think you'll like it. I also have finally finished putting up the Shocktech Autococker article. Would you please stop bugging me about it now? Let me know what you all think. Hopefully more updates to come soon, but not for at least a week. I have a Cardio final coming up.
- September 7, 1998
- Most of the changes I've just made will be pretty hard to notice. I've gone through the whole site and put my header at the top of each page rather than in a frame at the top. This gives those of you with smaller monitors a bit more space in which to browse content. I've also gone through all my graphics and changed all the picture to either GIFs with web safe colors or JPEGs. What this means for you is that all the pictures will look better to PC users who only have 256 colors (Mac users and those with thousands of colors saw them properly all along), though some of the GIFs will look a bit granier due to the change to web safe colors. Future photos will look much better.
Things to look forward to in the near future: I've finally finished the Blazer article. Once I have photos, it's going up. I really am going to update the Autococker Infosheet soon as well. I swear. Probably a lot more groovy articles going up in the coming year as well since I've agreed to supply PCRI with 2 articles a month.
- August 12, 1998
- OK, I'm back. It's been a busy summer and my hard drive bit it for a bit, but everything seems to be back up and running. I've made a couple small changes. I've fixed the format of the Articles & Infosheets page and put pictures in the Stuff 4 Sale! page. My sponsor Great Lakes Divecenter has a new page up. I think it's pretty groovy, so check it out.
- May 7, 1998
- The Evolution is sold, but TONS of new stuff is now up for sale at the Stuff for Sale! page. We're clearing out the attics and a little bit of everything is now available.
- April 26, 1998
- Two new articles are up now in the Articles & Infosheets section. One on the AKA low pressure system for the Auto/Minicocker. One on P&P's base Supercocker.
- April 16, 1998
- People who frequent this site probably already know that I've been progressively updating lots of stuff here. The Autococker Infosheet has seen some significant improvements (though it is a work-in-progress and much more needs to be done). I've included pictures to illustrate the Automag Trigger Job page. I have new pictures of my Bad Boyz Toyz Autococker and Evolution Minicocker up. And I've put my Evolution Minicocker and a Max-Flow nitro system up for sale (along with a lot of other accessories). Oh, and I've finally got new counters up. Poke around, I'm sure you'll find something new worth your time.
- March 28, 1998
- Nothing much new today. Just a new header graphic and corresponding banner for people to use for links to this site. Please feel free to copy it and use it on your link pages.
- March 27, 1998
- Lots of new article stuff today. First, I've updated the Evolution Autococker article to include info on new upgrades and my long-term results with the Evolution Minicocker I have. I've also updated the Renegade harness article to include more information and more pictures. Finally, I've finally posted my new articles on the Twister Autococker from Boston Paintball Supply, and on the Westwood-milled Autococker from Bad Boyz Toyz. Let me know what you think.
- March 24, 1998
- Egads! Not another move! Sorry for the inconvenience again, but this site has had to move again. My new URL is http://www.paintballravi.com/index.html and my new e-mail address is ravi at paintballravi dot com. Team Havoc has also passed away. I've tried to update all the links here to reflect the changes, but I may have missed a couple. Please e-mail me (at ravi at paintballravi dot com) if you run into any problems. Many big updates soon to come, including many new articles and the desperately needed update to the Autococker Infosheet. Sorry again for the delay. Oh, there are a lot of new accessories and stuff at the For Sale!!! page.
- November 29, 1997
- Man these updates have become few and far between. I've added two used paintguns to the Stuff For Sale page and I've finally put up a picture and description of my Evolution Minicocker. Oh, and I've also updated my Launch Tubes page. I haven't had the chance to put in pictures of the new barrels yet, though.
- November 1, 1997
- Finally got rid of the annoying dead counters. Added the new article on timing the Autococker: 4 Easy Steps. Some new pictures added to the Bad Boyz Toyz team Havoc sponsor page!
- August 26, 1997
- I've just started Medical School, so changes and new material will be a bit slower coming for the next while. I've got a new sponsor up now - MAG Sport & Design Paintball Equipment. They're a Swedish paintball company making some very cool stuff. Please check it out.
- July 22, 1997
- Team Havoc's first sponsor, the Battlegrounds, now has a web page! Check it out and see where team Havoc plays.
- July 21, 1997
- Team Havoc has new sponsors! Especially make sure to check out the new Bad Boyz Toyz page - it has all the BBT info you Autococker hounds have been begging me for! Pages for the rest of the sponsors will be coming soon.
- June 23, 1997
- Bunch of new tuff for sale, including two nitro butt-packs and a Uni-Reg.
- June 19, 1997
- Major updates to the team Havoc site, including some new sponsors. Check out our first sponsor, Great Lakes Dive Center.
- May 21, 1997
- Well, I finally got my cool new '97 Evolution Minicocker. No picture up yet, but it is coming. Now that I have two tournament 'cockers, I'm selling my Micromag now listed in the Stuff for Sale! section. Now also pictures of my two Smart Parts Max-Flow nitro sytems (bottom-line and remote) listed among My Stuff.
- May 7, 1997
- Just put up a new article about Renegade's new packs and harnesses at the Articles & Infosheets page, which I've also updated a bit more.
- May 2, 1997
- Counters all reset. Finally. I'm not thrilled with it. I lost all of my counts for the past year - over 26000. Oh well.
- April 29, 1997
- Good news! The page is back up! Bad news. The counters were reloaded from an OLD archive, so all the hit counts are VERY low. I'm kind of pissed about that. Massive updates to the team page (now Team Havoc). Some cosmetic cleaning up of the main Table of Contents. Reorganizing of the Articles & Infosheets page.
- April 10, 1997
- 3 New articles: the Cyclone on/off valve top for the Automag, the Evolution Autococker, the Western Series Autococker Preview.
- April 5, 1997
- Updated the photos of my barrels at the Launch Tube page. Added a new article, this one on the Reactor on/off valve replacement for the Automag.
- March 10, 1997
- Major updates to the Stuff for Sale! page. Tons of new pics in the '97 Autococker, Typhoon 1997, and Palmer Minicocker articles.
- February 18, 1997
- One more new article up today. It's about the new '97 Autococker and Minicocker. Groovy new additions make the stock 'gun sweet.
- February 16, 1997
- Added more new pictures! New photos in the Typhoon FAQ/Infosheet and, better yet, in the Typhoon Trigger-Job to help show you how it's all done! Finally, I've added four new articles, covering a couple of new accessories, the 1997 Typhoon, and a Palmer Minicocker.
- February 15, 1997
- I've been making little changes to the site without updating this page. The changes were so small, it hardly seemed worthwhile. Well, now I've got some bigger ones up. Massive changes to the Stuff for Sale! page. Most of the 'guns are gone, but there are now a lot of barrels and a couple of nitrogen systems for sale. My Typhoon is gone, but I've added a new Automag RT! In fact, it's worth going back to see all my stuff again because I've updated all the pictures with higher resolution pics scanned from photos. I'll soon be adding pics of my other gear (nitrogen systems, pack, etc). Finally, I've written 4 new articles. They will be appearing here very soon.
- November 6, 1996
- Many big updates today. First you'll notice a bunch of nice cosmetic changes in the Table of Contents menu on the left. Then, I've updated the Assisted Suicide team page to include a few more pics and some team information. There have been a number of changes to the Stuff for Sale! page - check them out. Finally, I've put up my new article (A Tale of Four Hoses) comparing the Mamba, Slinki, Par-Koil, and Viper Coilhose on the Articles & Infosheets page. Write & let me know what you think of it all.
- October 24, 1996
- Sorry it's been so long. Dead computer. Problematic internet connection. But now I've got it all back up and working. Big changes to come soon. For now, I've just updated the Stuff for Sale! page where you'll find Pro-Lites and Autocockers for sale.
- August 8, 1996
- I've finally started the team Assisted Suicide team page. It includes a first draft of our new logo and a couple of team pictures. More will be added in the coming months.
- July 31, 1996
- Frankenstein for sale! Frankie is Joe's Minicocker and one hell of a little monster.
- July 18, 1996
- Boy have I been bad. I'm way behind where I want to be with this page. No Micromag Infosheet yet. None of the really informative illustrations and pictures I've been wanting to add.
I felt so guilty, I finally broke down and adde a bunch of stuff I've been sitting on. Mostly it's a bunch of articles I've written for APG which have not yet been printed. Most exciting is a new, brief page with a quick write-up I did on the Sterling Sovereign prototype that I was sent to play around with for all of one whole bloody day. It was enough. I fell in love with the damn thing. Let me know what you think of the new crap.
- June 22, 1996
- New system at the ISP means new hassles. Though the old address for this site with /web/ in it should work again eventually, the only address that currently works has the /web/ excised. You may want to change your links to ensure compatability.
- June 9, 1996
- Functioning counters! Functioning counters! It took a while, but it was worth it. Sojourn whacked the ball clear out of the park with their new counter system. The options are simply incredible. Great job, Sojourn. You're the best.
- June 7, 1996
- The Stuff for Sale! section is slowly wearing away. Dave's Typhoon is gone and I have received a check for the Silver Autococker. Once the check clears, it too will vanish from the site. Still plenty of good stuff there, though, including some Automag barrels and a Z-2.
A promise: within a week, I will have the Micromag Infosheet and a web version of my Micromag article up in the Infosheets section. I'm well into them and I've dedicated myself to the task of finishing them before next Friday.
- June 3, 1996
- Updated my list of barrels with bigger, slightly better pictures and more detailed descriptions in a groovy table format. Hope you have Netscape.
The Silver Autococker has been fitted with a Pro-Team .45 grip frame and is now screaming like a banshee.
- May 26, 1996
- Change to the Silver Autococker. As it turns out, the stock frame has misdrilled sear-pin retention holes causing some serious trigger wear/drag problems. I'm adding a .45 grip frame to correct the problem, but it isn't pictured yet.
Added a new "Stuff I Want" section to the Stuff for Sale page.
A note: Paul's 'mag and my Smart Remote have been sold.
Finally, ignore the hit counters. Sojourn reset them again, and I've given up. Fortunately, Sojourn has promised a new counter system soon. I'll post here when they're right again.
- May 19, 1996
- Glenn Palmer was kind enough to send me a bunch of digital images of his products (Photos taken by Barton Brown). Most of these (including a shot of the Blazer prototype) have been included in the Typhoon FAQ/Infosheet.
- May 17, 1996
- Had to update the dates on my counters. Again. It will be really nice when Sojourn finally works that out so they don't reset every month or so.
Added the picture of the new Silver Autococker I got in trade for that Sterling. It's pretty sweet. I am considering selling it, so if you're interested, make me an offer.
- April 30, 1996
- Reduced a bunch of the graphics to adaptive 4-bit color to speed load times. Let me know if it helps any.
- April 28, 1996
- Alas, the Sterling is gone. Traded for a sweet loaded 'cocker. Look for the 'cocker to appear in See My Stuff soon.
- April 16, 1996
- Well, the first thing you'll notice is that I've changed the format of my Wutz Noo page! I got fed up with the idiotic way I was handling it before, so from now on I'm going to use the more traditional dated changes system.
I've made a couple of small changes to the Autococker infosheet. You'll find that I'm constantly adding little new things here and there as I find them out. The thing has become such a beast that I can't really log every little change. These changes have mostly been small things in the "Barrels" section. I'm planning some bigger changes in the near future as I begin overhauling the whole thing for a series of articles in APG.
Some new things in Stuff For Sale! You'll still find my Sterling STP Turbo with many extras. I've decided to sell off my old Smart Remote. Paul still has a Minimag he's looking to sell, as well as several J&J 'mag barrels. Most exciting (and annoying to me) is that Dave has decided to sell off his Typhoon - possibly my finest creation (trigger-wise).
Finally, I finally hacked together a passable fore-grip for my Micromag and updated the picture in the See My Stuff section.
All material at this site is © Ravi Chopra, 1999